I’m so satisfied with this DIY(do it yourself) deep conditioning + protein treatment so I decided to share it.
You can adjust it to your taste. And I don’t follow these measurements strictly, just play around with it and see which you like best.
My hair is natural but I’m sure it will work for relaxed or texturised hair as well!
5 spoons of mayonnaise
1 spoon of olive oil
1 spoon of honey
Any hair conditioner (optional)
Coconut oil (optional)
(1) Put the egg into a bowl or cup, add the mayonnaise, add the olive oil then add the honey. Mix everything.
(2) In a spray bottle mix any conditioner, coconut oil and water. Spray a bit on our hair to make it a little damp (optional)
If you don’t want to do the above step you can just spray your hair with water alone
(3) Next apply the DIY conditioner to you hair, cover you hair with a shower cap or anything and let it sit for 30-45 mins
(4) After this, rinse your hair with cold or lukewarm water (not hot water, so you don’t make fried egg on your head)
(5) Then you can shampoo your hair or give whatever treatment you want
My hair gets softer, more manageable, shiny and stops falling off
Let me know if you’ll try this! It’s not that disgusting 🙂 Goodluck!